Girls in 84 Broad Street 1978

The School has owned properties in Broad Street since the nineteenth century. Thomas Field (Headmaster 1886-96) purchased several cottages at the rear of School House. School employees such as the manager of the tuck shop lived here.

From 1978 girls were lodged in no. 84. Jervis House opened in 1992, Harvey House in 1996 (before it moved to St Augustine’s) and Kingsdown House┬áin 2015.

Several houses are also used for staff accommodation.